Texas Mailhouse Inc. / File Requirements
Mailing List Guidelines
In order to expedite the processing of your mailing list, please review the file requirements below before submitting your file using our Upload Form:
1. Save your list in one of these four supported formats: Tab-delimited Text (.TXT), Comma-delimited Text (.TXT), Microsoft Excel (.XLS), and dBase (.DBF). Contact our InfoTech Manager if you cannot provide your mailing list in one of our preferred formats.
2. Delete extraneous fields and/or information. Include ONLY the fields to be printed on the label.
3. Text field lengths must NOT exceed 50 characters. The maximum number of lines CANNOT exceed 6.
4. State names must be abbreviated. (example - AL, NC, CA, TX)
5. If codes are to be printed, please tell us what and where they are in the data stream using the Special Considerations field in the Upload Form. If no codes are desired, please DON'T include them in the file you send to us.
6. DON'T try to make foreign addresses fit in the same format used for U.S. addresses. Instead, use separate text fields for province names and postal codes. Country names must be in their own separate field as well.